<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

It's dawned on me that as I write it's half way through the working day in London and as it's a bank holiday on Monday, you will (well those of you who work with me and indeed are actually reading this) see me on the next working day. It seems such an awfully long way away.

I am still suffering from my sleeping sickness and given half the opportunity fall into a deep sleep wherever I lay my head. Fortunately that doesn't include whilst driving or visiting with friends.

Another glorious day, both weatherwise and otherwise. Spent it visiting Mick then Cathy & the children and just hanging out chatting (though in the latter case at the 'Fun Station'). Failed however to eat anything more than two slices of lamington roll - very yummy by the way - and four cups of coffee during the course of the day (and two nurofen of course) so naturally when it came time to go out for dinner tonight I had heart palpitations and was faint from hunger. Obviously the first thing I reached for at dinner was a glass of red.

I'm supposed to be packing tonight but am easily diverted as many will know and am watching tv and arsing about on the net.

Tomorrow night friends & I are off to the casino. Burswood Casino, when it was built had the biggest gaming floor in the southern hemisphere. I'm not sure if this still holds true. Suffice to say it has gaming tables and an Irish Pub and that is plenty enough for me.

Observations:

Perth radio is by halves shite and very good. Too much talking and lots of 80's tunes.

I am starting to get over the driving thing. I have thus far done 1,000 kilometres in two weeks. Shopping Centre car parks are the bane of my life.


List du jour - Books I have read:

Brass by Helen Walsh


Um that's it.

Here are some pictures of Perth: by night; by day (with black swans) and the beach.

Oh dear god it's 9.10 and I haven't done anything.
*panics*




Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?