Wednesday, November 23, 2005
I've Been to Paradise but I've never been to .......
I have a hankering to do a Meme. Or whatever they're called.
Someone send me something so I can answer some questions about, um, me. Please.
See I was even polite. Mother would be proud.
Someone send me something so I can answer some questions about, um, me. Please.
See I was even polite. Mother would be proud.
Comments:
Ok here you go...
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite plant?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
9. Bright or Dark Room?
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
13. What's a saying that you say a lot?
14. Who told you they loved you last?
15. Last furry thing you touched?
16. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
17. Favorite age you have been so far?
18. Your worst enemy?
19. What is your current desktop picture?
20. What was the last thing you said to someone?
21. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
22. The last song you listened to?
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite plant?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
9. Bright or Dark Room?
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
13. What's a saying that you say a lot?
14. Who told you they loved you last?
15. Last furry thing you touched?
16. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
17. Favorite age you have been so far?
18. Your worst enemy?
19. What is your current desktop picture?
20. What was the last thing you said to someone?
21. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
22. The last song you listened to?
Nice one.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My hair
2. How much cash do you have on you? Twenty odd quid.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Pest
4. Favorite plant? Magnolia Tree
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Christine
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Old Stylee Ring Ring
7. What shirt are you wearing? White, slightly lacy ¾ sleeve
8. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing. Pierre Fontaine, whoever that is
9. Bright or Dark Room? Dark
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Can’t comment, no idea who did.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping, just.
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Macaroni
13. What's a saying that you say a lot? Fabulous
14. Who told you they loved you last? Oh how sad, I can’t think of anyone.
15. Last furry thing you touched? Lily – the cat
16. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One
17. Favorite age you have been so far? 29 but most of them have been good.
18. Your worst enemy? None but there are some really irritating fuckers out there. Oh hang on, right now, one of my cousins.
19. What is your current desktop picture? My sister and I aged 4 and 2 respectively.
20. What was the last thing you said to someone? ‘It’s a pleasure/pain ratio”
21. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I try not to have regrets so I’ll take the cash.
22. The last song you listened to? Jacqueline – Franz Ferdinand.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My hair
2. How much cash do you have on you? Twenty odd quid.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Pest
4. Favorite plant? Magnolia Tree
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Christine
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Old Stylee Ring Ring
7. What shirt are you wearing? White, slightly lacy ¾ sleeve
8. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing. Pierre Fontaine, whoever that is
9. Bright or Dark Room? Dark
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Can’t comment, no idea who did.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping, just.
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Macaroni
13. What's a saying that you say a lot? Fabulous
14. Who told you they loved you last? Oh how sad, I can’t think of anyone.
15. Last furry thing you touched? Lily – the cat
16. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One
17. Favorite age you have been so far? 29 but most of them have been good.
18. Your worst enemy? None but there are some really irritating fuckers out there. Oh hang on, right now, one of my cousins.
19. What is your current desktop picture? My sister and I aged 4 and 2 respectively.
20. What was the last thing you said to someone? ‘It’s a pleasure/pain ratio”
21. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I try not to have regrets so I’ll take the cash.
22. The last song you listened to? Jacqueline – Franz Ferdinand.
Right, let's get serious here.
1 What is your deepest insecurity?
2 Are you afraid of being found out?
3 If you could salvage one book for your desert island, what would it be?
4 Do you have a private face and a public face?
5 Do you think the best is yet to come?
6 Do you believe love just happens or can it be made to grow?
7 if someone wrote a love poem to you, what would your reaction be?
8 Is practicality more important than risk-taking?
9 What would be your ideal way of spending a summer afternoon
10 Is it all about goals or just being there?
1 What is your deepest insecurity?
2 Are you afraid of being found out?
3 If you could salvage one book for your desert island, what would it be?
4 Do you have a private face and a public face?
5 Do you think the best is yet to come?
6 Do you believe love just happens or can it be made to grow?
7 if someone wrote a love poem to you, what would your reaction be?
8 Is practicality more important than risk-taking?
9 What would be your ideal way of spending a summer afternoon
10 Is it all about goals or just being there?
Hello Dave,
That is serious isn't it - :). Here goes:
1 What is your deepest insecurity? I won't even admit that out loud to myself, let alone a blog.
2 Are you afraid of being found out? No
3 If you could salvage one book for your desert island, what would it be? Well I always say Middlemarch so I'll stick with that. It's a fantastically good long read and has so many layers that I haven't even begun to understand (or see!). Plus I adore Dorothea and aspire to be as good as her. And fail spectacularly.
4 Do you have a private face and a public face? I don't think so. Just a grumpy one and a happy one, they come out privately and publicly.
5 Do you think the best is yet to come? I hope it's not downhill, so yes I guess.
6 Do you believe love just happens or can it be made to grow? A bit of both really. I've tended to the dawning realisation that I'm in love rather than a pow! but boy do I get some mega-crushes in the meantime.
7 if someone wrote a love poem to you, what would your reaction be? Someone did once and it was lovely. I was touched. Not too drippy, just nice. Really nice in fact.
8 Is practicality more important than risk-taking? I'm not a massive risk-taker I don't think and I'm fairly practical, so do I suggest outside my inclination or go with the flow? Go with the flow - practicality.
9 What would be your ideal way of spending a summer afternoon . Well my ideal day would be a autumn day, but for a summer afternoon, asuming it's not too hot, down on the beach with friends (under a big hat!), a bar, some laughs.
10 Is it all about goals or just being there? Being a part of it definitely.
Back at ya, Dave.
That is serious isn't it - :). Here goes:
1 What is your deepest insecurity? I won't even admit that out loud to myself, let alone a blog.
2 Are you afraid of being found out? No
3 If you could salvage one book for your desert island, what would it be? Well I always say Middlemarch so I'll stick with that. It's a fantastically good long read and has so many layers that I haven't even begun to understand (or see!). Plus I adore Dorothea and aspire to be as good as her. And fail spectacularly.
4 Do you have a private face and a public face? I don't think so. Just a grumpy one and a happy one, they come out privately and publicly.
5 Do you think the best is yet to come? I hope it's not downhill, so yes I guess.
6 Do you believe love just happens or can it be made to grow? A bit of both really. I've tended to the dawning realisation that I'm in love rather than a pow! but boy do I get some mega-crushes in the meantime.
7 if someone wrote a love poem to you, what would your reaction be? Someone did once and it was lovely. I was touched. Not too drippy, just nice. Really nice in fact.
8 Is practicality more important than risk-taking? I'm not a massive risk-taker I don't think and I'm fairly practical, so do I suggest outside my inclination or go with the flow? Go with the flow - practicality.
9 What would be your ideal way of spending a summer afternoon . Well my ideal day would be a autumn day, but for a summer afternoon, asuming it's not too hot, down on the beach with friends (under a big hat!), a bar, some laughs.
10 Is it all about goals or just being there? Being a part of it definitely.
Back at ya, Dave.
Oh mate, when I wrote that I was thinking of Brighton I must admit, but a Plaka kebab on Scarborough Beach...mmmm. You know it's the first thing I do whenever I go back to Perth.
Well I guess just because of the proximity to the beach of the bars in Brighton I'd choose that.
Well I guess just because of the proximity to the beach of the bars in Brighton I'd choose that.
Gee, I already posted this once but it disappeared. "Back at ya" invites my confession, does it?
OK, straight in:
Deepest insecurity -- ending up, alone. Just the thought of ending up gives me the fear.
Afraid of being found out -- only by me.
Desert island book -- Thomas Pynchon's V.
Private face attractive and likeable, public face forbidding.
The best must be yet to come ... mustn't it?
Love happens or grows -- same as you.
Someone writing a love poem to me would be very surprising. I, however, am writing almost a love poem a day to someone very special.
She loves them too.
I'd like to be more practical but I tend to take risks.
Ideal summer afternoon: great lunch alfresco, hike through the mountains followed by cooling swim and dinner by candlelight, all with someone special.
I'm goal-orientated but also believe, as the French say, that it is better to travel hopefully than to arrive.
Hope you don't mind me taking up your meme space.
OK, straight in:
Deepest insecurity -- ending up, alone. Just the thought of ending up gives me the fear.
Afraid of being found out -- only by me.
Desert island book -- Thomas Pynchon's V.
Private face attractive and likeable, public face forbidding.
The best must be yet to come ... mustn't it?
Love happens or grows -- same as you.
Someone writing a love poem to me would be very surprising. I, however, am writing almost a love poem a day to someone very special.
She loves them too.
I'd like to be more practical but I tend to take risks.
Ideal summer afternoon: great lunch alfresco, hike through the mountains followed by cooling swim and dinner by candlelight, all with someone special.
I'm goal-orientated but also believe, as the French say, that it is better to travel hopefully than to arrive.
Hope you don't mind me taking up your meme space.
Yes it was an invitation and no of course I don't mind.
When I was a kid I used to fill in every competition form, dating form, entry form indeed any kind of form (not send them obviously!) I think I just liked the sound/vision of my own voice/hand. Hardly surprising as an adult I like memes.
Post a Comment
When I was a kid I used to fill in every competition form, dating form, entry form indeed any kind of form (not send them obviously!) I think I just liked the sound/vision of my own voice/hand. Hardly surprising as an adult I like memes.

