Friday, December 03, 2004
Theatre Darling
Comments:
Hurrah, it sounds marvellous doesn't it. Looks like, however, that Julie & Victoria are alternating the Mrs Overall role. Decisions decisions.
You have to see it twice of course. One for each. Can't imagine Vicky being Mrs O though. "Is that the telephone I hear?"... pause... telephone rings.
*slaps forehead*
Of course.
We could do a Victoria Wood Weds matinee and a Julie Walters Weds evening show.
Mrs Overall "Oh Miss Babs, I’m awfully sorry, I think I’ve given you the wrong coffee – that one’s full of poison guaranteed to cause agonizing death within minutes!"
Post a Comment
Of course.
We could do a Victoria Wood Weds matinee and a Julie Walters Weds evening show.
Mrs Overall "Oh Miss Babs, I’m awfully sorry, I think I’ve given you the wrong coffee – that one’s full of poison guaranteed to cause agonizing death within minutes!"

