<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Tickets, money.... nope, no need for Passport 

Yes I'm off on hols again soon and the countdown starts HERE!
 
12 more sleeps till the Night Riveria express takes me to Cornwall for a week of chilling, walking, swimming (I will brave it), gardens, pasties, castles, Poldark,  icecream, pubs, pirates, smuggling, pints, The Camomile Lawn and places starting with Tre...... No stereotypes for me, oh no.
 
Buckets Hurrah.

Post a Comment

Comments:
Buckets hurrah! A long-forgotten phrase suitably resurrected. Madam, I salute you.

Don't forget Daphne du Maurier..

Pen xx
 
Ah yes Daphne. I was going to include Jamaica (no she went of her own accord) Inn. But the pun was too bad. Oops too late.
 
Braving the sea in Cornwall is a piece of piss, my love. I have done TENBY in LATE SEPTEMBER, I am hardcore sea swimmer supreme...

Kxx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?