Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Any excuse for peanut M&M's
Speaking of a land down under, last night I went to see Japanese Story. I had no interest in seeing it, but after several recommendations from sources I trust, Pam & I went to see it. (See Pamela, now you're blogged, even if you didn't do anything silly). Although she did cry... I being the ice maiden, person without heart *insert your own fond description* didn't.
It was a beautifully photographed film. Showcasing the vastness of the Australian and, in particular, the West Australian Outback. I can't begin to tell you how empty, vast and diverse it can be. Well I can, I just did and I have done so previously. So I'll shut up.
Or not.
Anyway we followed the film with several pints of Guinness and de-constructed families and relationships whilst co-incidentally wearing almost identical outfits.
We were perched on the sofa like mis-matched bookends.
It was a beautifully photographed film. Showcasing the vastness of the Australian and, in particular, the West Australian Outback. I can't begin to tell you how empty, vast and diverse it can be. Well I can, I just did and I have done so previously. So I'll shut up.
Or not.
Anyway we followed the film with several pints of Guinness and de-constructed families and relationships whilst co-incidentally wearing almost identical outfits.
We were perched on the sofa like mis-matched bookends.
Comments:
Post a Comment


