Monday, July 03, 2006
The Pigeon Wars*
This is the kind of blog you want. Something silly and funny.
I have an idea for a new one but no guarantees it will be funny. Silly is a given. In time it will come.
Rick & I just having a brief conversation about shelves that crush you, you know the kind: wind-up movable shelves for storage and registry type activities. Anyway the one way we both understood what the other was talking about was through the medium of film. More specifically the medium of Harrison Ford films (Raiders.... Star Wars...)
Got me thinking at any rate and I've decided all activities today will be related soley to Harrison Ford films *associates being in a pit of snakes with being at work*. It's just a shame he looks a bit like my dad, I find it a bit hard to think of him as attractive, especially now he's older. Like my dad. Oh dear.
*title of a very silly and nonsensical book by Patrick Neate. In fact, I wonder if Brian Pigeon's blog was inspired by said book. *wonders*
I have an idea for a new one but no guarantees it will be funny. Silly is a given. In time it will come.
Rick & I just having a brief conversation about shelves that crush you, you know the kind: wind-up movable shelves for storage and registry type activities. Anyway the one way we both understood what the other was talking about was through the medium of film. More specifically the medium of Harrison Ford films (Raiders.... Star Wars...)
Got me thinking at any rate and I've decided all activities today will be related soley to Harrison Ford films *associates being in a pit of snakes with being at work*. It's just a shame he looks a bit like my dad, I find it a bit hard to think of him as attractive, especially now he's older. Like my dad. Oh dear.
*title of a very silly and nonsensical book by Patrick Neate. In fact, I wonder if Brian Pigeon's blog was inspired by said book. *wonders*
Comments:
Post a Comment
