Friday, May 30, 2008
God Bless You Please
I am going to go to bed. Mark my words. The fact that The Graduate is on tv. I'm not tired and it's Friday notwithstanding I am still going to bed.
Well yes I am going to bed. I mean Ben is speculating (correctly) that Mrs Robinson is about to seduce him, I've eaten more chocolate than is right at this time of night (although in the pre-GMT hours I think it's okay) and still I am going to bed.
P'haps writing this is making me stay awake.
I am impressed with Mrs Robinsons' tenacity in this scenario. I'd have hidden my head in shame, or in vodka.
Nighty night.
xx
Well yes I am going to bed. I mean Ben is speculating (correctly) that Mrs Robinson is about to seduce him, I've eaten more chocolate than is right at this time of night (although in the pre-GMT hours I think it's okay) and still I am going to bed.
P'haps writing this is making me stay awake.
I am impressed with Mrs Robinsons' tenacity in this scenario. I'd have hidden my head in shame, or in vodka.
Nighty night.
xx
Comments:
Post a Comment