Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Brief Encounter
I’m keeping posts to a 200 word minimum. Including what I just wrote.
Wish me luck.
I’m caught up on Lost, finally. It really is ridiculous isn’t it? I mean I never expected it to make sense but I’ve never seen anything so blatently wing it for ages but yet I still soldier on. If they got rid of Sanctimonious and Patronising, you may know him as Jack, I’d be much happier.
It’s absurd that half the island is living the island paradise dream oblivious to anything. Whilst the other half is carting guns and waging war on The Others.
I knew if I wrote too much I’d realise I hate it. Still there’s very little else on the box at the moment, apart from the superb Bad Girls. I’ve never really watched it apart from the odd episode till this series, what a load of camp old nonsense it is. Fantastic. Any show that has Margaret Slitheen (as she will clearly forever be known as) licking the face of Amanda Donohoe whilst in a paranoid schizophrenic attack gets my vote.
Though the continued presence of Sid ‘One trick; Rickaaay’ Owen is doing it a dis-service.
197
Wish me luck.
I’m caught up on Lost, finally. It really is ridiculous isn’t it? I mean I never expected it to make sense but I’ve never seen anything so blatently wing it for ages but yet I still soldier on. If they got rid of Sanctimonious and Patronising, you may know him as Jack, I’d be much happier.
It’s absurd that half the island is living the island paradise dream oblivious to anything. Whilst the other half is carting guns and waging war on The Others.
I knew if I wrote too much I’d realise I hate it. Still there’s very little else on the box at the moment, apart from the superb Bad Girls. I’ve never really watched it apart from the odd episode till this series, what a load of camp old nonsense it is. Fantastic. Any show that has Margaret Slitheen (as she will clearly forever be known as) licking the face of Amanda Donohoe whilst in a paranoid schizophrenic attack gets my vote.
Though the continued presence of Sid ‘One trick; Rickaaay’ Owen is doing it a dis-service.
197
Comments:
Oh hurrah hurrah I'm so glad you love Bad Girls. It is a load of old tosh but its brilliant. And I loved Annette Badland. Its a pity they didn't make her a regular. Oh and what a silly, silly girl Tina is.
I must also admit that I'm less enthralled by Lost season 2 than I was season 1 but I still want to know what was written on the back of that blast door.
I must also admit that I'm less enthralled by Lost season 2 than I was season 1 but I still want to know what was written on the back of that blast door.
*jumps up and down*
Adriana! Adriana! Look here!
http://www.inspiredproductions.co.uk/event_detail.aspx
Post a Comment
Adriana! Adriana! Look here!
http://www.inspiredproductions.co.uk/event_detail.aspx
