Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Up'n'down
It was drawn to my attention by the lovely Pamela that as I live and work above the ground floor I spend most of my life 'up in the air'. Which is an odd thought. Obviously this isn't unusual, especially here in London, in fact just about anywhere now that I think about it, anywhere that is except my homeland. Bungalows a go go and cars as transport mean that ground level is the norm rather than the exception. Previously I had calculated that I spent a month of my year underground thanks to my usage of the tube. This figure has now been modified and I present to you my year in days up in the air and down underground:
Up in the air: 283.33 days
Down underground: 13 days
So that leaves me 68.67 days wandering terra firma or as I know it more commonly, the pub.
Up in the air: 283.33 days
Down underground: 13 days
So that leaves me 68.67 days wandering terra firma or as I know it more commonly, the pub.
Comments:
Post a Comment