<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

Poll Results 

Well in the interests of posterity I shall record the results of the Celebrity Big Brother Poll as I've now deleted it. So yesterday already.

Bez - 7
Kenzie - 2
John - 1
Jeremy - 8
Lisa - 0
Caprice - 1
Brigitte - 6
Jackie - 2

I'm afraid I kind of gave up on it by the end and I am disappointed to see Bez win, in my mind (again bearing in mind I wasn't really watching it) I think Brigitte should have won. She woz robbed.

That said what little I did see this week, showed Bez in a bad light IMHO. He was aggressive, moody, bad tempered, clearly loopy and yet every housemate who left said what a honey he was. Funny old Endemol/C4 editing huh.



Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?