<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Well this is it, my last post here in Perth. I'm thinking of new themes for the blog for when I'm back in London and Diary of Grumpy Employee is heading the list. Suggestions welcome *is thankful comments box no longer exists*

Typically I'm doing everything but the things I should be. i.e. packing. But I feel a bit more in control and in a bit more of a familiar state - hungover - so all will be well. I have confirmed my flight and my seat so the bastards can't bump me again.

I leave for the airport in four hours. *squeaks*

Well now my thoughts for a closing entry rather than anything soppy, retrospective, analytical or indeed interesting were that in lieu of the fact I'll probably never - okay never - release a best selling (natch) album I'd write a dedication to all the lovely folk who made this trip what it was. So here goes, in no particular order by the way:

With all my love & thanks and without whom I'd have had no one to visit with or reason to come. Catherine, Terry, Madison, Jack, Mick, Iain, Jake, Tom, Marie, Terry, Keelan, Bryce, Pierce, Shinique, Julie, Michael, Amy, Megan, Sam, David, Julie, Kylie, Maria, Judi, Kathryn, Stuart, Lori, Karina, Suzanne, Andrew, Lea, Lisa, Scott, Emma & my family and to those I spoke to on the phone or unfortunately never got to see there is always next time.

Adriana
xx

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?