Thursday, April 21, 2005
It's a diary, of sorts.
For posterity and because I'm falling behind I'll keep it brief, films that I've seen recently:
Kinsey
The Life Aquatic
Miss Congeniaity 2: Armed & Fabulous
Hostage
Sahara
They were in turn, very good, very good and lots of fun, a bit disappointing, silly but fun, just a bit silly.
Now can I have a job as a film reviewer?

Kinsey
The Life Aquatic
Miss Congeniaity 2: Armed & Fabulous
Hostage
Sahara
They were in turn, very good, very good and lots of fun, a bit disappointing, silly but fun, just a bit silly.
Now can I have a job as a film reviewer?

Comments:
Oh yes I can. *joins panto*
There are five films and five reviews....
Kinsey - very good
TLA - very good and lots of fun
Miss C - a bit disappointing
Hostage - silly but fun
Sahara - just a bit silly
(slightly labouring the point here now....)
xx
Post a Comment
There are five films and five reviews....
Kinsey - very good
TLA - very good and lots of fun
Miss C - a bit disappointing
Hostage - silly but fun
Sahara - just a bit silly
(slightly labouring the point here now....)
xx

