Monday, April 18, 2005
The Weekend according to Joni Mitchell
FridayWoke up it was a Chelsea morning and the first thing that I saw. Was Harrods! In a moment of obessive madness I had travelled across the city to Mr Fayed's emporium. A place I'd vowed never to go back to (although I still can't remember why I'd done that) and purchased my bottle of Chanel's London Bus Red nail polish. Held for me by a nice lady at the counter following a minor panic attack the previous evening when Oxford Street outlets were saying 'sold out'. I was not to be deprived.
Next stop they paved paradise and put up The Design Museum! I'd never been before. Shame on me. Utterley marvellous exhibition called The Design of Information. Ideal for a maps/directions freak like me and the many of my acquaintance. *points randomly into the ether*
Later, sitting in a park in Paris France, strike that, sitting in a Bar in EC2. Drinking our way through cocktails and wine, moving from bar to pub in a fickle fashion ending up in a pub listening to Dolly and talking the obligatory bollocks.
Woke up on the following Chelsea morn with a sodding hangover. Yes stop the presses. Literally. *goes off to tinker with the balance/bio-rythmns of the world to ensure it doesn't happen again*
Next stop they paved paradise and put up The Design Museum! I'd never been before. Shame on me. Utterley marvellous exhibition called The Design of Information. Ideal for a maps/directions freak like me and the many of my acquaintance. *points randomly into the ether*
Later, sitting in a park in Paris France, strike that, sitting in a Bar in EC2. Drinking our way through cocktails and wine, moving from bar to pub in a fickle fashion ending up in a pub listening to Dolly and talking the obligatory bollocks.
Woke up on the following Chelsea morn with a sodding hangover. Yes stop the presses. Literally. *goes off to tinker with the balance/bio-rythmns of the world to ensure it doesn't happen again*
Comments:
Post a Comment
