Tuesday, May 11, 2004
I used my balcony for the first time last night. Apart from the many times I just stand out there and stare at the view and wish I had a telescope. Beware dear neighbours beware.
I decided it would be nice for my washing to dry in the fresh air. And for my underwear to have the chance of escape and settle somewhere else in East London. Fortunately for all concerned it decided not to.
Then I dragged the armchair onto the balcony and poured myself a large G&T, a bowl of Bombay Mix Sweetie and settled down to read my book, whilst glancing occasionally at the view of Canary Wharf. It was absolutely delightful.
I decided it would be nice for my washing to dry in the fresh air. And for my underwear to have the chance of escape and settle somewhere else in East London. Fortunately for all concerned it decided not to.
Then I dragged the armchair onto the balcony and poured myself a large G&T, a bowl of Bombay Mix Sweetie and settled down to read my book, whilst glancing occasionally at the view of Canary Wharf. It was absolutely delightful.
Comments:
Post a Comment
