Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Passport's Expired
With the economic downturn, credit crunch, 'these difficult time's upon us and the rise of the Staycation, and the resurgence of crafts, recycling and camping; the days of chucking a pair of knickers, a tooth brush and your passport into a gorgeous holdall are all but behind me.
To be honest, they were never alongside me but you get the drift.
To that end, I'm saying farewell to Tickets, Money, Passport and saying hello to a new blog - just as soon as I can think of a gorgeous name for it. It'll be a glorious portal of all things creative, those little tidbits that keep my hands amused and my eyesight long. Including links to far more talented people, cheats and tips for sewing and knitting (maybe even the odd bit of crocheting, just as soon as I master it), cake receipes and lovely places to go and do all in ye old Blighty.
Oh maybe a little mini-break abroad from time to time, just as soon as I get the Citroen fired up and the picnic basket attached.
It's been fun. Email me at auntydrama(at)hotmail.com for the new blog details should you wish to see examples of all the above, photographed badly and executed poorly.
Adriana x
To be honest, they were never alongside me but you get the drift.
To that end, I'm saying farewell to Tickets, Money, Passport and saying hello to a new blog - just as soon as I can think of a gorgeous name for it. It'll be a glorious portal of all things creative, those little tidbits that keep my hands amused and my eyesight long. Including links to far more talented people, cheats and tips for sewing and knitting (maybe even the odd bit of crocheting, just as soon as I master it), cake receipes and lovely places to go and do all in ye old Blighty.
Oh maybe a little mini-break abroad from time to time, just as soon as I get the Citroen fired up and the picnic basket attached.
It's been fun. Email me at auntydrama(at)hotmail.com for the new blog details should you wish to see examples of all the above, photographed badly and executed poorly.
Adriana x
Comments:
Post a Comment