<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Le Plan 

I'd dearly love to revamp this blog. It's so primary, so lacking in style or class. It's like some technologically inept fool had a play with a palate of 4, some fonts and a few stolen images from the web. Oh yes, that'd be me.

I want to keep the archive for posterity but I'd like it to look, well, you know better.

Actually that's a bit like me darlings. Ha ha ha ha *fade to silence*



I'm not doing New Year's Resolutions, I'm calling it Quarter 1, 2009 Things To Do. Snappy I think you'll find. Keeping it short, sweet and manageable. Ideally number one would be one week of leave to do chores and flap all around the flat but as I get time to do that in the evenings and weekends and fail spectacularly *stares shamefully at the still not put away suitcase from the recent India jaunt* I don't deserve it. The real number one is 'sort out photos' and to this end I have bought some albums and other acoutrements needed to do this task. Number two is paint the hallway and get more wallpaper samples for the sitting room. I can't remember number three.

Oh yes, number three is don't get distracted by other things and stop yourself doing one and two. Other things which may include:

1) watching television
2) watching dvds
3) going out all the time
4) knitting
5) thinking of other things i'd like to do (like sorting balcony/planting things; buying pictures/hangers and frames; thinking but not doing proper cull of clothes; do sewing/repairs/making things; more knitting projects; write novel; work on blog; consolidate all silly online things like Twitter, Facebook, Blog; think about what course I'd like to do; consider working part-time; never, ever take a serious look at finances....)
6) trying to read books but mainly napping
7)baking
8) doing a list of everything I did last year *yawn - how very smug*

You get the picture.

That's why a Quarter 1, 2009 Things To Do plan is manageable. Check back with me on March 31st.

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?