Saturday, April 05, 2008
Two Pee Pee*
Have developed a sudden obsession with Thai food, probably because I had a cracking meal last night, and consequently I've just wasted an hour finding somewhere online nearby to get take away from. Wish me luck that I finally tracked one down that is good.
I also had my hair done, it's no longer grey, it's only a shame the cat is the only one to see it tonight, still it'll last for the next few days.
I of course haven't ironed, packed or even thought very much about what I'm supposed to be doing, apart from Thai food, so I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine, watch a film and wait for my dinner to be delivered.
I'm such a consumer.
*which is exactly how the nice man on the phone read out the last half of my postcode. We both snickered slightly.
I also had my hair done, it's no longer grey, it's only a shame the cat is the only one to see it tonight, still it'll last for the next few days.
I of course haven't ironed, packed or even thought very much about what I'm supposed to be doing, apart from Thai food, so I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine, watch a film and wait for my dinner to be delivered.
I'm such a consumer.
*which is exactly how the nice man on the phone read out the last half of my postcode. We both snickered slightly.
Comments:
Post a Comment