<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Parade 

Six glorious days off work. I started them cycling around North London in the pissing rain looking at flats (no luck there) and spending the evening at home watching a load of television and suddenly realising I had no plans for the weekend and that this wasn't necessarily A Good Thing. Still I'm a brave little soldier and managed to occupy myself for the next five days by doing some long overdue chores, though not all, catching up with friends and watching, you guessed it, more television and some DVDs. Not to mention going to see The Orphanage. Which was rather good, if scary. I don't really do scary but it all came good at the end, in a manner of speaking and it was kind of funny to have a whole audience in sync with the 'oohing' and 'screaming' unless of course that was just me.

Some photos.

Kathleen Turner doing her book signing.

Blurry because my camera phone is shit.



Me and Kathleen, why is my posture so bad?

Please note however, cute shoes.

Labels:


Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?