<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 15, 2008

Doom Bar 

I like a pint of 'local' ale. I quote it not to make it feel different but to seperate it from the local pints I have in situ.

I bought it when I was in Cornwall last year. Funny you think you're just going to neck it at the time but you don't and oh my goodness what a treat it is late at night to realise one of the bottles rattling around in your fridge you suddenly feel in the mood for. Re and yes, Sult.

I'm half way through watching Ashes to Ashes episode 2 (funk to funky) because I was out earlier. I saw the episode last week at work but because of my immediate obession with the show, I want to see it again, and again. Or not. I am a being strong and turning off the, you know, equipment, and will watch the end at the weekend.

From here on it, all my colleagues will be addresses as the 'constructs'.

Well it'll amuse me at any rate.

Labels:


Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?