Thursday, October 05, 2006
Mmm flavoured Vodka
Time to re-stock the liquor cabinet methinks. Oh yes I have one. It's fab. And compact, and full of lovely things, like umbrellas and swizzle sticks, and vodka, of course.
I've finished painting the sitting room. Well, I say finished there's a whole 1/4 wall not yet done but my goodness I've accumlated alot of stuff in nearly three years and I couldn't move it all to make space to paint. Mostly crap I agree but you know, my crap. Tomorrow eve I'll put the furniture back in place; though I'm thinking of re-arranging the sitting room. Crazy times.
Anyway back to the vodka. When I was abroad earlier in the summer we drank a few cocktails and each of them came with flavoured vodka. What's a girl to do? Bring a couple of bottles back of course. And they're fab. And I'm out of mixers. Bollocks.
Comments:
I have raspberry and vanilla flavours at home. The raspberry goes well with Schweppes Russchian - keeps it all nice and pink.
The vanilla I've only had with coke, a terrible thing I agree but if you put it in a lovely martini glass with ice swizzle sticks, it takes the edge off somewhat....
The vanilla I've only had with coke, a terrible thing I agree but if you put it in a lovely martini glass with ice swizzle sticks, it takes the edge off somewhat....
I must take in a bottl'o on the way home from work and see if they are selling them here yet. The purple one looks like fun ! And hmmm the vanilla one with coke - must try it.
Post a Comment
