Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Lights, Camera, Action!
The other day I had a letter through the post telling me that the fabulous Simon Pegg was filming along my street later this month and apologising for any incovenience. Clearly I'll be taking time off and dressing like a Zombie. Just. In. Case.
However coming home tonight past the impossibly trendy Danish furniture store at the end of the street there was filming going on. I glanced into aforementioned trendy Danish furniture store and blow me down, bearing in mind I'd had a bit of wine, but it wasn't just Meg White from The White Stripes. This was somewhat confirmed by the bloke at the big trailer nearby. So there you go, Simon Pegg AND The White Stripes in my manor.
A bit of White Mischief a go go, eh what.
However coming home tonight past the impossibly trendy Danish furniture store at the end of the street there was filming going on. I glanced into aforementioned trendy Danish furniture store and blow me down, bearing in mind I'd had a bit of wine, but it wasn't just Meg White from The White Stripes. This was somewhat confirmed by the bloke at the big trailer nearby. So there you go, Simon Pegg AND The White Stripes in my manor.
A bit of White Mischief a go go, eh what.
Labels: white stripes filming street
Comments:
Post a Comment

