<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

It's not big or clever 

I am at my desk, most likely still drunk, definitely tired and certainly not all here. One of those nights that starts with a few quiet pints and ends up with me lost in the Isle of Dogs not knowing how I got there. I mean I must have got the bus and fallen asleep that much is evident but my bus doesn't go to the Isle of Dogs, it goes to Leyton so what sodding bus was I on? I have an invite in my bag to a party Saturday week, both my drinking companions are taking the day off work and I woke up an hour late and have just thrown on some clothes to get to work at something close to clocking on time.

As I said, it's not big or clever. Still the piano singalong was lots of fun.

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?