<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Material Girl 

Ah Madonna. Wasn't she fabulous? Really, she was. Looked great, sounded great, put on a great show and the best thing was she looked like she was having fun.

Even the merchandise wasn't as extortionate as per Drowned World, the only other tour I've been to. However I do count 2 visits to Top of the Pops when she was performing as Madonna gigs. At the first one she walked, I swear to God, about 3 feet away from me. All dressed up in Frozen attire and looking, as they all say very petite. The second was Hollywood and I didn't get as close but goddam it she was just there *points to ten feet away*.

The highlights? Like a Prayer was my favourite - but then it is my favourite song, the rocking version of Burning Up was great and the Holiday finale fabulous.

So glad I went.

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?