Monday, January 15, 2007
Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
As one of Australia's native fauna, the Kangaroo can be found on any suburban street in any suburban town. We don't have Pelican crossings we have Kangaroo crossings. Yes true fact fans*.
Why just the other day I saw not only a Kangaroo sitting the middle (or rather standing, it's quite hard to tell when they are shaped the way they are) of the road one balmy evening as we approached the Zig Zag I also saw a dead one by the side of the road as we drove back from my sister's place on Friday en route to Freo.
So what with the flies, mosquitos, spiders and bobtail lizard my game card is almost complete.
I just need to find Fatso.
*clearly a falsehood.
Why just the other day I saw not only a Kangaroo sitting the middle (or rather standing, it's quite hard to tell when they are shaped the way they are) of the road one balmy evening as we approached the Zig Zag I also saw a dead one by the side of the road as we drove back from my sister's place on Friday en route to Freo.
So what with the flies, mosquitos, spiders and bobtail lizard my game card is almost complete.
I just need to find Fatso.
*clearly a falsehood.
Comments:
Post a Comment

