<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Car Crash TV 

For those of you who missed it, I'm referring to Little Lady Fauntelroy that was on Channel 4 last night. Now usually I'm a bit of a woolly liberal when it comes to these things and think 'Oh how sad' or 'They clearly need help' and 'We shouldn't be picking on him/her for being different'. But they were so clearly deluded as to their own, well, everything that by the end I was applauding Keith Allen for his walking off at the end. Hell by half way I was revelling in the genius of this documentary.

Click Photo for Makeover time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Speaking of transexuals, Nadia from Big Brother. I want to like her, really I do. But unless the screeching gets turned down a notch (preferably ten) and Marco follows suit. I'll continue to have to watch the show from my kitchen, which is where I was last night. Yes I know I could turn it down, and goodness knows I did, but as I was comfortably sequested in the kitchen doing my ironing (!) whilst admiring the passing traffic of the Hackney Road I saw no reason to move.

Post a Comment

Comments:
Nadia from big brother is fit
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?