Thursday, May 20, 2004
I'm so very tired*
*oh okay, so very hungover.
God I hate admitting that. But I am tired, very tired. And bored. And judging by this post, boring.
Naughtily missed book group last night, waylaid by the almighty pint. Richard & I set the world to rights and then some. It's worse for him today, he's flying to Italy. While I just felt faint on the Central Line Express.
I found corn chips on the floor of the sitting room this morning. And chocolate bar wrappings, two of them.
However I am wearing lovely shoes, even if I do say so myself.
God I hate admitting that. But I am tired, very tired. And bored. And judging by this post, boring.
Naughtily missed book group last night, waylaid by the almighty pint. Richard & I set the world to rights and then some. It's worse for him today, he's flying to Italy. While I just felt faint on the Central Line Express.
I found corn chips on the floor of the sitting room this morning. And chocolate bar wrappings, two of them.
However I am wearing lovely shoes, even if I do say so myself.
Comments:
Post a Comment
