Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sunday Girl
I don't know why I'm not more tired, I haven't been to bed before 1.30am in days, I've drunk so many units I lost count before the week had even begun. And whilst I had a bit of a lie in this morning, I've been on the go since I woke up.
My tree is a thing of beauty, understated beauty I think, well apart from the giant Angel. I'm listening to Elaine Page who is right this second playing 'I've Never Been to Paradise' which I haven't heard for years and is a anthem of classic proportions. I've baked a cake, just taken it out of the oven, all lovely chocolately perfection. And I'm wearing an apron. Of course. And I don't quite know what the point of this post is other than to brag of domestic achievements and general contentment.
Had a lovely Christmas supper with the girls last night, oh and you know what, that's why I'm baking. I have a new hand mixer. Coupled with my lovely ceramic bowl and jug it was just begging for a cake to be baked.
So that's why I'm here. And on Facebook and on Twitter. Goodness is there no end to the recording of my life?
My tree is a thing of beauty, understated beauty I think, well apart from the giant Angel. I'm listening to Elaine Page who is right this second playing 'I've Never Been to Paradise' which I haven't heard for years and is a anthem of classic proportions. I've baked a cake, just taken it out of the oven, all lovely chocolately perfection. And I'm wearing an apron. Of course. And I don't quite know what the point of this post is other than to brag of domestic achievements and general contentment.
Had a lovely Christmas supper with the girls last night, oh and you know what, that's why I'm baking. I have a new hand mixer. Coupled with my lovely ceramic bowl and jug it was just begging for a cake to be baked.
So that's why I'm here. And on Facebook and on Twitter. Goodness is there no end to the recording of my life?
Comments:
Post a Comment