<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A 21st Century Girls Guide to Sex 

Appears to be a 'serious' atttempt to talk about sex whilst showing blurred soft core porn. Hilarious.

Apropos of nothing, and indeed the real reason I logged in was to say my Thai obsession continues, and by Thai obsession I mean the food, not ladyboys or owt. I realise I've now had Thai food about 5 times in the last week. Including tonight. Go figure.

Meanwhile some slightly frumpy girl is justifying the soft-core porn and promising that anal sex isn't the taboo it was. I mean irrespective of whether you participate or not I don't think that having sat down to watch this ridiculous programme you will suddenly say 'darling, let's try that'. I mean by all means do, but you surely don't need *insert name of late-night presenter* to tell you to do so. Or lets hope not.

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?