<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm only happy when it rains. 

Was it evil of me to be almost dancing at the sight of rain this bank holiday Monday? No longer was there a pre-requisite to go out and enjoy the sunshine - which quite frankly we've had plenty of already this year - instead I felt no guilt hanging around at home doing little jobs and getting a few things done. Oddly on an afternoon like this I'd probably have napped but I didn't. I Did Stuff and then I went to the cinema and saw Spider-Man 3. After it finished a fellow walked out in front of me and said 'it was a bit boring', not the most eloquent review but I kinda agreed.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Comments:
You lucky, lucky thing. I would soooo love a 'getting stuff done' bank holiday weekend, or a 'drinking and watching cricket' weekend. Instead I ended up at one of these farm places that you take kids to and traumatise them with close contact with mangy sheep. More of the same next weekend!

Sorry I haven't emailed in a million years - I will soon, I promise.

Katie xx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?