Sunday, April 01, 2007
Fools Rush In
April Fools Day today, I only managed to find two online, my favourite being Tony Blair going to perform at the Old Vic after he stops being Prime Minister. Mind you, not quite so ludicrous if you saw his turn with Catherine Tate for Comic Relief. It's one of those things that is quite cringeworthy yet I reckon he was pretty good. Politics is an old pantomime isn't it.
Went to a radio show recording the other night, Catherine Tate interviewing David Tennant. Bloody audience full of Dr Who fans, and it's not that I am not a fan, I just don't need to squeal like a giddy Boyzone fan at every mention and hint of a Tardis. Still managed to find out a bit more about him pre-Dr Who, and Catherine was funny.
I do think the new girl is very good though, they've done a great job there. Did laugh at Caitlin Moran's comments in Guardian Guide yesterday, wish I had a copy of it, but it started with 'children's sci-fi' and ended with 'giant pepperpots'.
'nuff said.
Went to a radio show recording the other night, Catherine Tate interviewing David Tennant. Bloody audience full of Dr Who fans, and it's not that I am not a fan, I just don't need to squeal like a giddy Boyzone fan at every mention and hint of a Tardis. Still managed to find out a bit more about him pre-Dr Who, and Catherine was funny.
I do think the new girl is very good though, they've done a great job there. Did laugh at Caitlin Moran's comments in Guardian Guide yesterday, wish I had a copy of it, but it started with 'children's sci-fi' and ended with 'giant pepperpots'.
'nuff said.
Labels: Doctor Who
Comments:
Post a Comment
