Thursday, November 09, 2006
On yer bike
The bike riding is coming along nicely, that is until on Tuesday when I just got the sense that the bike, that I was very kindly given under warning that it was a bit knackered, might actually be a bit knackered. I'm not convinced of the safety of the thing. But I'm not yet convinced of the committment I have to cycling to warrant a new bike.
But if I do, presuming I don't come to mischief in the meantime, plan to buy a beautiful bike like this if I am still cycling in 6 months from when I first started. Which was the 2nd October to work and 28th August if you count the ride to Limehouse.
Please note, however, at £450 it may be an approximation of this rather than this actual bike!
In imminent holiday news I just wrote my out of office. And have declined every meeting request with 'Drinking cocktails in Miami'. Well you've got to rub it in somehow. If not just the sunscreen.
But if I do, presuming I don't come to mischief in the meantime, plan to buy a beautiful bike like this if I am still cycling in 6 months from when I first started. Which was the 2nd October to work and 28th August if you count the ride to Limehouse.
Please note, however, at £450 it may be an approximation of this rather than this actual bike!
Comments:
Post a Comment