<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ready, Aim, Fire! 

Yesterday we went paintballing. When I told my colleagues about this they were incredulous "You? Paintballing?" Whereas my friends barely raised an eyebrow. Turns out the former perhaps had better measure of me after all.

This morning whilst doing a tally of injuries sustained I realised that the worst of them were ones I'd got when I fell over. In a misguided attempt to stop being such a wuss I charged out from behind the big inflatable thingy (I'm sure that's it's technical name) and promptly fell over, rather spectacularly, the guy rope flat onto my face. Where I now I have a bruise.

My skills in paintballing lay definitely in the 'hang back and be a sniper' which was all good and well until you were the last person standing and being charged by the opposition. And I was a rubbish sniper.

This week I am going to the theatre three times. I suspect my injuries will lie more in the numb bum variety.

Still at least we had a go. And the bruises are badges of honour... or something.
Wait till you see the photos, they're hilarious.


DUCK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?