<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Like Gremlins, iPods do not like water. As I discover to my dismay. 

I was supposed to blog about my cultural week. Share with you my thoughts on Wicked, Cabaret and Usrula Martinez's Show Off at Barbican but instead I have only one thing on my mind and that is the complete and utter breakage of my iPod.

And all because of my sodding bike. Which I love really but this cycling malarky and all the necessary accoutrements. I nearly ruined a very expensive bag the other week when my water bottle leaked all through it, only to be somewhat salvaged because it was such a comprehensive leak you can only barely notice the water mark.

Today my water bottle leaked again - I know I know - but instead of leaking its way through a freebie bag, oh no, it collected in a pool of water where my iPod went for a swim. My iPod which cost me a fuck load of money and which I have only had for five months.

A colleague said oh well now you can get the new video one. I said I had the video one already.

Still I am reminding myself that I am going to America - Miami specifically - in three weeks tomorrow and you will see me driving around in a convertible. Oh yes. We have booked one. I have already baggsied Louise. But I am still gutted about the stupid iPod.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?