Friday, June 24, 2005
Word Search
I'd forgotten I had a stats page having lost a little bit of interest in the blog of late, however a timely reminder from Ms P over at Grammar Puss sent me scurrying back.
Top search word.... transexual
Top phrase ... Joan Collins
It's gayer than Christmas. It must be a bit of a disappointment for those surfers not to find something with a little glitter but instead rather a fairly pedestrian blog by an anglophile occasional fag-hag Australian awaiting them.
Related bizarre fact: I once went to a fancy dress party as a drag queen dressed as Joan Collins. Trufact!
Top search word.... transexual
Top phrase ... Joan Collins
It's gayer than Christmas. It must be a bit of a disappointment for those surfers not to find something with a little glitter but instead rather a fairly pedestrian blog by an anglophile occasional fag-hag Australian awaiting them.
Related bizarre fact: I once went to a fancy dress party as a drag queen dressed as Joan Collins. Trufact!
Comments:
Post a Comment