<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm Captivated. 

We're growing Sea Monkeys at work. They're all called Melissa, except one who's called Nemo. If only I could see remember which one was Nemo.

You can imagine my disappointment to find out that they aren't going to look like this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
but rather like this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Meanwhile over on the Celebrity Big Brother poll, we now have a staggering 12 votes, which is pretty exciting as it almost implies there are lurkers on the blog or at least people passing through who weren't told to come here to raise my hit count. Well there is one other explanation, multiple votes. But hey I'll take the numbers where I can get them. I am pleased to see Lisa I'Anson hasn't had any votes *waits for them to flood in*.

At this stage of the game I'm hoping Brigitte wins.




Post a Comment

Comments:
i have been through the same disappointment, but once I'd got over the fact that they don't look like a royal family of snorks, I was fascinated to note that thy look like prawns, and make for a lovely sandwich
 
I've voted for Bez in your poll. I haven't watched much CBB this time round but by all accounts he's rather fab. And he's a fellow Mancunian.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?