Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Celebrity Big Brother
You didn't think I'd let this pass without a post? Well I very nearly did decide against it but the discovery of how to do a poll (see right, though how can you miss it?) and ta-da, here I am.
I'm sad Germaine has gone, though I never really got why she was there in the first place. That said I'd be surprised and indeed disappointed if she doesn't do a book, or at the very least a fairly detailed article on the subject.
So for no reason at all, other than to try out a new toy. Feel free to click away with your predictions for who you WANT to win. Comments on the who you think will win can be left below.
Go Germaine!
*swings arms Ricky Lake style*
Oops, I didn't mean literally.
I'm sad Germaine has gone, though I never really got why she was there in the first place. That said I'd be surprised and indeed disappointed if she doesn't do a book, or at the very least a fairly detailed article on the subject.
So for no reason at all, other than to try out a new toy. Feel free to click away with your predictions for who you WANT to win. Comments on the who you think will win can be left below.
Go Germaine!
*swings arms Ricky Lake style*
Oops, I didn't mean literally.
Comments:
Post a Comment