<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Honey I Ruined the House part 2 

In honour of finally getting my wooden blinds up on Saturday; which by the way look great, I include this joke:

A woman was taking a bath when she heard her doorbell ring. "Who is it?" she said. "Blind man," was the answer. "I'll be right there," she said. Without putting clothes on, she went to the door. A surprised man said,"where do you want these venetian blinds?"

Although the version I first heard on The Vicar of Dibley was a 'nun' was taking a bath, which seems funnier somehow.

So yes after much thinking, measuring, fretting and procrastinating I finally worked out how to get the bastards up and after an afternoon of diy shops, drilling, hammering, wood gluing and sweat (it was 28c) I stood back, cracked open an beer and said 'Welcome' to my new blinds. Actually I did the last few about four times so got myself a bit drunk as a congratulations.

Now to tackle the bedroom curtains.

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?