<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I come from a land down under 

It's not often I admit to that - although YES I do know my accent gives that away. Sometimes however I can get away with 'I watched alot of Neighbours as a child' or 'I spent a gap year out there' or even 'Kylie Minogue is my hero so I want to sound like her'.

However I digress. Australia is a dangerous place, full of some of the most poisonous critters on the planet, a wild inhospitable landscape (and that's just the suburbs) both by land and sea. And here are two recent news articles that confirm both.

By sea: Sharks - what else.
By land: Kangaroos - and you wonder why we cull them and use them as dog meat.

You can just see the headlines "A Kangaroo took my baby" (insert your own comedy Australian accent there)

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?