Friday, June 18, 2004
Council Fabulous
You won't hear this often but my council are fabulous.
I've never had a problem with them. Whenever I call, they answer. They are friendly and they've always done what they said they'd do.
The lovely rubbish men arrived early this morning to relieve me of a surplus sofa, which was supposed to be 'sometime' today. I had asked that they come early as I would be at work. And they did. And now I write love letters about the council on my blog.
*searches in vain for a life and a less boring post*
I've never had a problem with them. Whenever I call, they answer. They are friendly and they've always done what they said they'd do.
The lovely rubbish men arrived early this morning to relieve me of a surplus sofa, which was supposed to be 'sometime' today. I had asked that they come early as I would be at work. And they did. And now I write love letters about the council on my blog.
*searches in vain for a life and a less boring post*
Comments:
Post a Comment