<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Talking TV (again) 

Tried to blog this last night via the wonders of mobile technology but quite frankly I got bored and gave up. All I really wanted to say was thanks to the excessive amounts of moisture in the air, my hair, by the time I got home, had doubled in size (and that's from a pretty impressive starting point already) and was doing a fair impersonation of Sue-Ellen Ewing. Which, if I'm honest, made me laugh a lot. Then cry. Then book a hair appointment.

Oh and on GMTV this morning, it was clear that Richard Arnold has been lurking around TMP, he repeated, almost word for word, my comments below on Footballer's Wives and Desperate Housewives. The former being a show that 'unlike Desperate Housewives, knew what it was which was trashy and camp' or words to that effect.

I think I've just found the new career, or rather realises unoriginality of thought. Hey ho.

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?