Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Ahoy!
Our daily press round-up included this today:
The first episode of the BBC’s new Doctor Who series has been stolen by pirates and released on the internet.
Stolen! By Pirates!
How fabulous.
Did a galleon captained by Cap'n Jack Sparrow sail into Canadian ports, looting and pillaging only to emerge victorious clutching a copy of the first episode of Dr Who? I must kno!!!?!
The first episode of the BBC’s new Doctor Who series has been stolen by pirates and released on the internet.
Stolen! By Pirates!
How fabulous.
Did a galleon captained by Cap'n Jack Sparrow sail into Canadian ports, looting and pillaging only to emerge victorious clutching a copy of the first episode of Dr Who? I must kno!!!?!
Comments:
Dear Adriana
YOUR BBC says that it's going to be 18 degrees in London on Friday. I can barely remember what that sort of feels like - does one need one's coat in 18 degrees or would a jacket suffice?
Yours fondly,
Alotta
YOUR BBC says that it's going to be 18 degrees in London on Friday. I can barely remember what that sort of feels like - does one need one's coat in 18 degrees or would a jacket suffice?
Yours fondly,
Alotta
Dear Alotta,
I would think that underwear, trousers or a skirt, coupled with a nice blouse and some lovely shoes should be required as well.
And don't forget; slip, slop, slap.
Yours
Miss N. Vogue
Post a Comment
I would think that underwear, trousers or a skirt, coupled with a nice blouse and some lovely shoes should be required as well.
And don't forget; slip, slop, slap.
Yours
Miss N. Vogue

