<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Back from the Blog 

So what exciting activities have I been participating in the last week or so?

Well alot of TV. Or rather DVD's. Spent a delightful afternoon watching Gone with the Wind with Mel the other week, dressed to the nines in our civil war finery, clutching red earth and saying 'as God is my witness I'll never be hungry again' which was pretty accurate judging by the volume of snack food we got through. No 18 inch waist for me. Fiddle dee dee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us (ooh look "As God is my witness" Snowglobe!

Spent yesterday watching Anne of Green Gables. This time we really did dress up. Photos were taken, they might be blogged. Though the funniest thing was Anne doing Princess Leia. I have it on video. I can't, however, get it onto the blog. You'll just have to picture it, or ask me to play it when I see you. It's amazing what you can dig up from your own wardrobe, it's amazing what you can do with a ball of orange wool. Anne I salute you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Went to the NME Shockwave gig at Brixton Academy. In true Scarlett style I have vowed never to return there. The venue leaves me in a temper of unreasonable proportions. Disproportion if you will. The Killers & The Futureheads were very good. Bloc Party are the new hot thing though I can't quite see it myself. But what do I know, I entertained my dinner guests on Thursday to the dulcet offerings of Nancy Sinatra, Marianne Faithfull and a cover album of Dolly songs.

In sad news (speaking of disproportion), the sea monkeys have all but died. Only two remain. Though whether it is due to the natural order (i.e. they ate each other) or over-feeding is still being debated. Either way we have two listlessly swimming around in a container of algae and shit. No wonder they're listless.

Reading: The Clerkenwell Tales
Listening to: Radio 4
Eating: Chocolate hearts

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?