Friday, September 03, 2004
By the by
I've been a bit slack on the old blog action. I just couldn't be arsed giving a 'this is what I've been doing update' it's boring for me, goodness knows how boring it must be for my readership of four. It also means that if you know all my news, what are we going to speak of when we meet?
Still I think it's probably worth mentioning a few things.
1. Anything Goes: Yes in Olden Days a glimpse of stocking really was quite shocking. This musical, however, wasn't. It was, as they say, The TOP!
2. Reading Festival: Rain free Saturday where I saw Franz Ferdinand, The Libertines, Morrissey & The White Stripes.
3. The Village: Yes I spent half of it cowering behind my glasses, but I still liked it and even with the twist revealed felt it was a worthwhile film. I think that the expectation of the twist is ruining his films though.
That's it. I am keeping a low profile until pay day. Due mainly to salary/expenditure issues i.e I have no money.
Am in no doubt however I'd be persuaded to go and play should the opportunity arise.
Oh.
Okay well until next week. Later.
Still I think it's probably worth mentioning a few things.
1. Anything Goes: Yes in Olden Days a glimpse of stocking really was quite shocking. This musical, however, wasn't. It was, as they say, The TOP!
2. Reading Festival: Rain free Saturday where I saw Franz Ferdinand, The Libertines, Morrissey & The White Stripes.
3. The Village: Yes I spent half of it cowering behind my glasses, but I still liked it and even with the twist revealed felt it was a worthwhile film. I think that the expectation of the twist is ruining his films though.
That's it. I am keeping a low profile until pay day. Due mainly to salary/expenditure issues i.e I have no money.
Am in no doubt however I'd be persuaded to go and play should the opportunity arise.
Oh.
Okay well until next week. Later.
Comments:
Post a Comment