<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

You know in spite of logging in every day I have little to report.

Things I have noticed about Perth:

They drive very big cars. Many are 4 wheel drives/Range Rover types. They have NEVER seen the bush. This makes me mad.
They like to demolish anything that is 'old' and rebuild it. All homes are open plan.
The shops shut at 6.00pm.
TV is so bad, I can't watch any of it. Dad, on the other hand, watches two at once.

The weather has been, again unsurprisngly, very sunny & fine. It was 31.4c today. Which is rather pleasant. Believe it or not, still not really beach weather, unless you go in the morning and as i said I was sleeping.

I think this wins the prize as the most boring post. Promise to do better next time.



Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?