<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

12 days to go. You'd think I was excited.

You'd be right.

Though I'm not excited about this. If that link fails.... or changes, the upshot is that the forecast this week is for 41c... it's the end of bloody March. I want lovely autumn days, crisp temperatures and sunshine. Oh wait that's London. Perth = summer: long and hot and winter: mild and wet. No one ever believes me but there is more rain in Perth in a year than there is in London by a third! I know this categorically because the other week I added up all the average monthly temperatures for Perth (800+ millilitres) and for London (500+ millilitres). It just comes down during one season, like a bucket of water being thrown at you. As opposed to a fairly consistent drizzle lasting for 9 months of the year. I am not selling either option am I?

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?